Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Entry 17: Flyer and Brochure I made


Another program on computer that I like is Microsoft Publisher, where I created some flyers and brochures. To tell the truth, that was little bit difficult for me to do that, but I did my best. From one hand it is very easy to use this program. It helps you with design of flyer and combination of words. All information is on its place. The first flyer I made was about IELTE. It took much time to type about this program. I think design was not so bad. I wish I could show it to you. I think that I will improve my skills in Publisher.

1 comment: