Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Entry 16: How Well Do I Use Word and Excel


I really like working on computer when I have free time. Sometimes I even work with Excel and word in order to help my mother with her work. I do it because she is a teacher. Every time I create different frames and diagrams in excel. This work helps me not to forget this program. What about Microsoft Office Word, i use it every day, because our homework on writing and other subjects require using Microsoft Word. I noticed that I type better and faster than write. It is very interesting case. For example, several days ago we had final on writing, where we should write 2 essays for 80 minutes. You don’t even imagine what I felt that time! That was madness for me to write so much! I thought that my hands would be separated from my body. That time I realized that I use Microsoft Word not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment