Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Entry 13: The Way I Used to Present in Past and Techniques I Want to Try in Future


That was always difficult for me to present something in front of public. Every time, when I had a speech, I used to have big sheets of paper in order not to forget anything. When I presented, I used to look into the paper. That really disturbed my audience. During the studying in IELTE, I learnt some hints for the presentation. At first, we should have small cards, instead of huge sheets of paper. When we forget something, we can look into the card and remember. Second, we should have some activities to involve our public. Our audience should participate in presentation, in order to understand it. That things are really helped me to make great presentation. All that hints I want to use in my presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment