Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Entry 8: American Civil War by One Slave owner.


The Civil War broke in 1891  and lasted till 1965. This War was the most cruel in America, because it took the great amount of lifes from the both sides. The North(Union) wanted to free slaves, but the South(Somfederates) were against them. The South wonn many battles, but the War was won by the North. The main reason of it was that army, capital, equipment of htem were better than of South. Making this task i felt myself as if I was in the centre of this War. I like history very much, and I liked this task too. But there were too much information about everything. Also, there were a lot of additional information about people and events.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback. If you have more to say on the activity we have done, feel free to write it here.

    ReplyDelete