Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Entry 7: Note taking experience



It is very important to know how to take notes correctly. You can write some information about something in you notebook and after this you wouldn’t be able to recall even simple information. When you take notes, remember that you should understand the main idea of the lecture and try to ask questions to it. I always take notes to my lectures and review it later. I do not write all the information, but key dates and words. It is very important to listen the conclusion of the lecture, because you will hear necessary information there and can write down the things than you missed during the lesson. I advise you to write your notes every time.

2 comments:

  1. How you're doing Lapoolka? You have a wonderful paragraph! Thank you for your advice and now I clearly understand how I should take notes!

    P.S, LP forever))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to take notes by your suggestion. Lets see how will it effect to my study.

    ReplyDelete