Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Entry 4: My Study Habits and Learning Style



Each person in his life learns something new. He can do it by hearing about it, seeing it or doing it. Many people learn and study by many ways but they don’t know what style of learning is better for them to use. There are a lot of tests and questioners to found out what learning style do person have. But no one can be only learner of one specific style. He can be both auditorial and kinesthetic learner, or he can prefer visual learning to aural, but be kinesthetic. We cannot learn something only by one style. I have two prioritized styles too. I learn things through my ears. I can say that I’m auditorial learner. I perceive things better when I hear about them. But I’m also visual learner, because I always remember appearance of different things. When I learn new words, I try to remember how to pronounce them and how they are written. I imagine this thing and sometimes I try to spell it for better remembering. It helps me to understand it grammatically and lexically. Every time I write words on the sheet of paper and put it on the visible place. When I do something I see these words and easily can remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment