Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Entry 1: My first impression and expectations


What is IELTE? Many people don’t even know about it. IELTE is a great program that gives you much knowledge of English. If you study here you have an opportunity to receive a great experience in English, you can learn more about language. I didn’t know that I would enter this program because I thought that it was impossible to do it. I was so happy to know that I became an IELTE student! Two months passed and during this time we learnt a lot about language, learning styles and process, and our speech became better. Here I met a lot of good students. We all became friends. As IELTE program is not individual studying, we all work together. We share our opinions. Have a lot of debates and spend great time during our education process. We all expect that this program will give us necessary skills that we need in future. We will be able to use our knowledge in our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment