Hi to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! Here You can Find some interesting things) If You Liked them, You are welcome to leave comments or give some advice to improve my blog))))))))



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Entry 11: Interesting things about presentation.


Last time at the Study Skills we had a topic “Presentation”. As for me, I learnt a lot of new things during the lesson. I didn’t even know that there are different types of visuals. They can be different diagrams, formulas or just pictures. Visuals help your presentation, save time and highlight key points. I learnt that during your presentation you should about the audience, body language, your speech, vocabulary and information. No one will listen to you if your presentation isn’t interesting or if you speak too quietly. Your voice should be not so loud and not so quiet. I agree with all these points, however; I’d like to add some games with audience during presentation and different questions for them (to look how they understood my presentation). Maybe I will do this in my presentation, when I have such opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment